– 200ml water
– 2 pieces Chines angelica root (dang gui)
– 5 pieces Siberian Solomon’s seal rhizome (hai yu zhu)
– 10g wolfberries
– 3 dried Chinese mushrooms, soaked till soft then stemmed and diced
– 50ml Bone BioPro
– 2 boneless chicken thighs
1) Place Chinese angelica root, Siberian Solomon’s seal rhizome and wolfberries into a pot. Add water. Then pour in 100ml of the water used for soaking the mushroom to bring to boil. Turn off heat and leave to cool. Pour in Bone BioPro to mix well.
2) Lay aluminium foil on tabletop to place the chicken thighs (skin facing down) and adequate mushroom. Roll them up and twist both ends of foil tightly.
3) Steam chicken roll in steamer pot for about 20 minutes over high heat before removing.
4) Unwrap foil to remove chicken roll. Section to plate them, then drizzle with the herbal soup.
Ingredients – 160g unsalted butter, softened at room temperature – 40g caster sugar – 45g icing sugar – 1/2 tsp salt – 1 egg yolk – 1/2 tsp vanilla essence – 250g superfine flour – 50g Dr OatCare – a few maraschino cherries, diced Method 1) Whisk butter, caster sugar, icing sugar and salt till […]
Dough Ingredients – 250g salted butter, softened at room temperature – 132g castor sugar – 5 eggs – 230g cake flour – 1 tsp baking powder – 50g Dr OatCare – grated zest from 1 1/2 orange – 35g shredded carrot – 2 tbsp orange juice Method 1) Beat butter and castor sugar together. 2) […]
Dough Ingredients – 300g bread flour – 195ml ice water – 50g Dr Oatcare – 25g brown sugar – 5g sea salt – 4g instant yeast Other Ingredients – 30g unsalted butter, softened at room temperature – 25g dried longans, soaked in hot water and cut into small pieces – 15g wolfberries, soaked in hot […]